After welcoming 195,000 passengers in 2011, up 48.3% growth on 2010, the airport will continue to grow this year.
From 25 March, the airport offers a new summer program with 8 European destinations, new routes and more flights:
– London Luton: 4 flights a week on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays
– Bristol: 4 flights a week on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays
– Düsseldorf: 2 flights a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays
– Stockholm: 2 flights a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays (a third flight added every Thursday during July)
– Oslo: 2 flights a week on Mondays and Fridays
– Southampton: three weekly flights on Mondays, Fridays and Sundays
– An eighth new line to Manchester – 2 weekly flights on Mondays and Fridays.
The line to / from Paris Beauvais – 4 flights a week on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, with the late afternoon schedule is particularly suitable for short stays during the week or on weekends.
Béziers Cap d’Agde Airport is expected to welcome nearly 215,000 passengers this year generating economic benefits of nearly € 65 million in the year for the area.
Shuttle buses at € 1.5 are available to and from the arrival of each flight to / from Beziers * Bus and train stations, Vias, Agde train station *, * Marseillan Ville (* correspondence with Transport networks Herault, Herault Mediterranean Thau agglo).
Information and bookings on www.beziers.aeroport.fr
Article taken from http://heraultwhatson.squarespace.com/news/