If you’re looking for Holiday lets with pools to rent in Languedoc, south of France – then here are some hints and tips you might find useful:
- It can be very hot here sometimes, even at night. Not all properties have fans but they can be hired from us beforehand if required. Please check with us whether a property has fans or not. It may not be possible to deliver fans to you during your stay due to stock levels so please book early.
- For 2 week bookings, mid stay linen change is generally NOT included but can be requested at an extra cost.
- Aircon, phone lines and mobile signal are not always available at properties, please check details or ask us to confirm.
- If hiring a car, please note that a credit card is ESSENTIAL, no other form of payment is accepted, not even cash. Please also check that the hire car desk will be open when you arrive at your destination airport.
- If travelling to the area on a Saturday in peak season (mid July to mid August), be prepared for heavy traffic and queues on the motorway and other main routes.
- Late arrival at your holiday accommodation, i.e. after 9pm, can be arranged but only by prior agreement.
- If size matters to you, then please ask for approximate dimensions of your holiday accommodation. Some 2 bedroom properties may only be around 50m2 or less.
- Communal swimming pools in France mostly do not allow shorts or bermudas to be worn in the pool. Only swimming trunks are permitted so please remember to bring these with you.