If you’re looking for a great little restaurant with amazing food to accompany your south France holiday villa, you couldn’t do much better than this restaurant in Magalas, Languedoc Roussillon. We have visited it a few times and have never been disappointed. Book a holiday in the south of France for the summer of 2012 and visit this lovely restaurant!
South France Holiday villas specialises in villa, gite and apartment rentals in Languedoc Rousillon and the Cote D’Azur.
There are so many things to do in these areas from beach activities, wine-tasting, fine-dining, to castle-viewing, cathedral-visiting and walking around ancient towns. For a excellent guide to visiting the Languedoc region, go to this link on our website: http://southfranceholidayvillas.co.uk/languedoc.php
There really is something for everyone in the south of France which is why it is such a popular holiday destination for many nationalities, especially us Brits. The area is serviced by many airports that operate low budget airlines, the beaches are beautiful and unspoilt, and there is plentiful culture.
Our Facebook page has some excellent deals for 2012 holiday villa prices so take a look: www.facebook.com/southfranceholidayvillas
Juliana Forte – 08:37 (edited) – Public
South France Holiday Villas now has a new landing page for Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/southfranceholidayvillas Head on over to check out the amazing prizes being given away for 2012 holiday villas.
Top Tips for Booking Holiday Villas in the South of France:
If you’re looking for Holiday lets with pools to rent in Languedoc, south of France – then here are some hints and tips you might find useful:
1. It can be very hot here sometimes, even at night. Not all properties have fans but they can be hired from us beforehand if required. Please check with us whether a property has fans or not. It may not be possible to deliver fans to you during your stay due to stock levels so please book early.
2. For 2 week bookings, mid stay linen change is generally NOT included but can be requested at an extra cost.
3. Aircon, phone lines and mobile signal are not always available at properties, please check details or ask us to confirm.
4. If hiring a car, please note that a credit card is ESSENTIAL, no other form of payment is accepted, not even cash. Please also check that the hire car desk will be open when you arrive at your destination airport.
5. If travelling to the area on a Saturday in peak season (mid July to mid August), be prepared for heavy traffic and queues on the motorway and other main routes.
6. Late arrival at your holiday accommodation, i.e. after 9pm, can be arranged but only by prior agreement.
7. If size matters to you, then please ask for approximate dimensions of your holiday accommodation. Some 2 bedroom properties may only be around 50m2 or less.
8. Communal swimming pools in France mostly do not allow shorts or bermudas to be worn in the pool. Only swimming trunks are permitted so please remember to bring these with you.
Alternatively you could always give us a call and we could give you more personalised tips! www.southfranceholidayvillas.co.uk Enjoy your holiday searching!
Good morning from foggy Gatwick!
It’s officially 23 days until the prize draw for our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002993587572 There are so many great prizes to be won; 40% discounts off south France holiday villas, cases of wine, free welcome packs! All you have to do to qualify is add us as a friend on Facebook. Prize drawing on 15th Dec 2011.
Additionally, we are now running a competition for the person who has the most friends in common with us on Dec 15th – a free case of wine! So, hurry up and invite as many people as possible, especially if you have your eye on that special Languedoc villa or Cote D’Azur getaway!
The beach is calling you so check out our website at www.southfranceholidayvillas.co.uk to whet your appetite!